Our Political system is broken and has been hijacked by by activist, self interest groups, extremist, and powerful influencers, such as the media and big tech. Citizens in many of the western democracies have never been so divided in their views, which is the direct result of political games being played by the big players.
Trust has to be restored in our polictical system by creating a voice for the silent majority, to ensure that it functions in its true form. Corruption needs to be exposed, within politics and big business, we need to expose the political games they play and return the system to one of trust amongst the people.
The political system is actually quite simple – each electoral boundary elect a representative to work on issues as seen by the that electorate it is not designed for politicians to have a seperate idealogy/agenda and pretend to represent the local community.
To provide a forum and a voice to represent the silent majority.
- Improve our political system to operate as it was intended.
- To explore new more progressive and cost effective political systems
- To hold politicans to account
- To Improve our legal/judicial system and ensure it functions to the views and expectations of the broader community.
- To encourage a broader range of skills into the political system, hence remove the reliance on career politicians
- To expose corrupt organisations and big business
- To ensure that we live in a safe and secure environment by implementing a zero tolerance on drug dealing, removing career criminals from the streets, ensuring our prison system re-habilitates where possible, reducing poverty, assisting the homeless to re-enter society, improvements in health, and national security
- To return our education system to the basics of education and not social engineering.
- To reduce stresses of modern day life caused by technology & big business
- To improve the levels of customer service, by redcing wait times, password fatigeue and reliance on technology
- To reduce the influence of large outside organisations such as Social media and the the United Nations
The political system has been hijacked by self interest groups and activist. We believe that the Westminster system of government as designed by our forefathers was well thought out and still holds true today. Geographic zones called electrorate’s are developed and each electorate has nominated candidates. Once elected the responsibility of the elected candidate is to engage with the community to understand the majority position and represent them in Parliament, regardless of their party line. It is not intended for the elected representative to play politics and pretend to represent the local community and have party politics which totally conflict with their electorate
These organisations have developed huge influencing power around the world. They are made up of highly paid non elected bureaucrats, who push their own personal idealogy onto the masses and does not necassarily reflect the best interest of independent nations. Quite often their hypocrisy can be exposed. A simple example of this is FIFA who promote inclusion, diversity, womens rights – yet award the world cup to Qatar. The Paris agreement is a BS document which holds no one to account, but makes it look like nations care.
Media and Technology
Journalist and the media are supposed to investigate and report facts without political bias or corruption. What has become evident in recent years is clear political bias & corruption has been exposed within the media. BLM riots were portrayed as protest by some media organisations who appeared to side with rioters while January 6th protest on Capital Hill was portrayed as an “Insurrection” The labelling of events by media organisations to support their narrative is now a clear tactic used by media organisations.
WE NEED CHANGE - NOW!!
THE POWER TO INFLUENCE!!
THE POWER TO INFLUENCE!!
Dwight E Eisenhower
American Army General "Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it". "The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office".
"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition."
"People tend to forget their duties but remember their rights."
John F Kennedy
President USA "My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". "Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future".